Traditional IT security defenses have been built using point security products.
IT systems means business processes can be pushed harder, increasing productivity and freeing IT staff to spend time focused on innovation rather than fire fighting.
So much criminal activity and political activism has now been displaced from the physical world to cyber space, or at least extended to cover both, that IT security employees are now in the front line when it comes to ensuring that the businesses they serve have the ability to function and that their continued good reputation is ensured. To this end they must be enabled with the tools that give them a broad insight into IT infrastructure, applications and user activity to protect their business from attacks tomorrow that no one can envisage today.
Our Security Services:
– Threat monitoring and Cyber-Attack Defense
– Incident Response and Event Investigation
– SIEM and Log Management
– Threat Protection
– Computer and Network Forensics Investigation
– Compromise Assessment( Threat Hunting)
– Vulnerability Assessment
– Red Team Engagement
– Penetration Testing
– Program, Controls, or Architecture Review
– Expert Witness and Expert Consulting
– Digital Litigation Support Services
– Table top exercise
– Managed Security Services