The most neglected aspect of buying computer and mobile phone is Antivirus. Free mobile antivirus offers a very limited protection.
Here some indication of infected computer or smartphone.
The cost of reformatting an infected computer/smartphone is significantly higher than installing a premium/paid version antivirus.
- Your computer/smartphone is slowing down.
- Annoying ads are displayed.
- Pop-up messages.
- Internet traffic suspiciously increases.
- Your browser homepage changed without your input.
- Unusual messages show unexpectedly.
- Your security solution is disabled.
Here is why?
For a small office – it will consume much time of your IT personnel trouble shooting/ reformatting the infected computer which will affect the productivity as a whole.
– it will cost you time and money going to repair shop/technician.
– Important documents or messages will be deleted due virus infection.
– Your online activity can be monitored
– Your username and password is being hacked, no wonder why many bank account are compromised.
Protect your Smartphones from Hackers
Cyber-Criminals (Hackers) use malware to steal passwords and account information. Plenty of smartphone antivirus apps — but only few of which are linked to companion desktop apps that provide enhanced security to protect apps, PDFs, images and other files downloaded are not infected with malware before opening them.
Smartphones can be used by hackers as landing pad or entry point to any computer network.